Fairways Debt offers you to add as many fields as required, in addition to the standard fields.
Custom properties display as a:
- Field in the applied item profile
- Item of the Sort by field in the portfolio
- Criterion of the portfolio filter
- Column of the report
- Analysis axis (for List of Values custom properties only)
Custom properties are a very powerful feature that enables you to search, classify and analyze transactions using your own specific criteria.
Note: Only account administrators can manage custom properties.
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.eu/.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Account Administration.
Create a Custom Property
- Navigate to Account > Account Configuration.
- Click Add Custom Property.
- Complete the form with all relevant details.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
Item type in the platform to which the custom property applies.
|Associate Transaction Types||
Note: Displays if Transaction is selected as the applied item.
Transaction type(s) in the platform to which the custom property applies.
Select a property field type, defining the selection nature. Then, enter a default value, if relevant.
- Click OK to create the property.
The new custom property displays in the list.
If the Auto Custom Attributes setting is enabled for the account, the new custom property automatically displays, for example, in the applied item profile, e.g. transactions. If the Auto Custom Attributes setting is disabled for the account, you are required to manually enable the custom property for each organization.
Date field. Enter a default date, if required.
|Floating||Decimal number allowed.|
|Integer||Integer number only.|
|List of Values||
Values in a drop-down list.
Note: Once created, existing values cannot be deleted.
Text string only.
Note: The text value can contain 100 characters at most.
Label display order in the list.
|Label||Value name, displays as selection.|
|Default||If relevant, select the value that displays as selected by default.|
- Enable Custom Properties (if Auto Custom Attributes disabled)