Fairways Debt offers you to add as many fields as required, in addition to the standard fields.
Custom properties display as a:
- Field in the applied item profile
- Item of the Sort by field in the portfolio
- Criterion of the portfolio filter
- Column of the report
- Analysis axis (for List of Values custom properties only)
Custom properties are a very powerful feature that enables you to search, classify and analyze transactions using your own specific criteria.
Note: If the Auto Custom Attributes setting is enabled for the account, the new custom property automatically displays in the relevant items mentioned above. If the Auto Custom Attributes setting is disabled for the account, you are required to manually enable the custom property for each organization.
Note: Only account administrators can manage custom properties.
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.eu/.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Account Administration .
Enable Custom Properties
- Navigate to Administration > Organization Settings.
- Click Enable Custom Properties.
- Select the custom properties to enable.
- Click Apply.
The custom properties enabled display in the relevant item profile, e.g. transactions.