- Contact your Finance Active consultant to enable your access to the Guarantor Portal module.
- Create a Guarantee.
Navigate to the Guarantees
- Log in to your Fairways Guarantees account.
- Navigate to Guarantees.
- Open the relevant guarantee.
Access the Guarantor Portal
- Click Actions.
- Select Guarantor Request below Guarantor Communication entry.
- Select Guarantee Request on the popup window.
- This is an issued guarantee
- The guarantee status is among the following ones: Accepted, Controlled, Effective
- The principal, the effective date and the type of commitment are specified
Submit a Guarantee Request to a Guarantor
- Complete the form with all relevant details.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
Main characteristics of the related guarantee.
Indicate the date by which guarantee request must be processed.
Nominal Expiry Date
Indicate the nominal expiry date of the request.
Note: This field is mandatory when a fixed expiry type is selected.
Select the type of expiry for the request.
Fixed Expiry Date
Indicate the fixed expiry date of the request.
Note: This field is only enabled when a fixed expiry type is selected.
Select the issuance mode of the request.
Select the set of rules applicable to the request.
Select the entity assuming the debt obligation for the request.
Enter a description of the project or details related to the request.
This section includes all the documents linked to the request and available for both the internal parties and the guarantor.
Attach documents to the request on the Documents section. To do so:
Download all the documents on the Documents section in a ZIP file by clicking on Download all.
Click a document in the list on the Documents section to get further information on a dedicated window. You can then:
Submit a PDF document (either internal or shared by the guarantor) for electronic signature on the Documents section. To do so:
The document signing order is then sent to the signer by the electronic signature partner. The signer receives the email and then electronically signs via this partner.
You can track the signature status of a document in the list. It can be either:
The status is updated automatically on a daily basis at 12 PM and 10 PM (GMT+1).
Any document on this section can be downloaded (except for collaborative documents in SFDT format and documents tagged as infected or in error by the antivirus analysis).
Any document shared by the guarantor cannot be deleted (whether this document is in collaborative mode or not).
Any internal document can be deleted. The content of a collaborative internal document can be edited but only the characteristics of the non-collaborative internal document can be edited.
Any internal document can be shared.
You cannot delete or edit the characteristics of a non-collaborative document you added and shared to the guarantor once the expected actions were performed and you reassigned the request to the guarantor.
You can edit the content or delete a collaborative document you added and shared to the guarantor at anytime.
- Click Add: the request is then created at the Draft status.
- Confirm the request on the status area and click Send.
- If necessary, enter an external comment shared with the guarantor in the update status window then click Confirm: the request is then submitted to the guarantor and switches to the New status.