Permissions enable users to perform specific actions in the application. A role group a specific set of permissions. A role is then applied to a user, so that user can inherit permissions from that role.
Navigate to the Roles Section
- Log in to your Fairways Guarantees account, e.g. https://koesio.financeactive.com/login.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to > .
Manage a Role
- Select a role to open its details.
- Click beside a section to enable the permission editing for that section.
The toggle turns: you can edit permissions for that section.
- beside the permission to enable. The toggle turns : users under this role are able to perform that action.
- Click beside the permission to disable. The toggle turns : users under this role are not able to perform that action.