After creating a transaction in Fairways Debt, you can further apply a rounding rule to the transaction amounts.
Note: You can apply a rounding rule to amounts of these transaction types:
- Loans: CDC, construction, municipal commercial paper, ongoing, PIK, standard, subsidy
- Derivatives: cap, collar, cross-currency swap, floor, interest rate swap
- Issuing programs
- Facilities: cash, credit, municipal commercial paper program
Navigate to the Debt & Derivatives Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.com/eu.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives.
Open a Transaction
- Navigate to Draft.
- Click a transaction to open its profile.
The transaction profile displays.
Apply a Rounding Rule to Amounts
- Click Edit in the panel where the rounding rule(s) is(are) located, in this example the Transaction panel.
- Select the rounding method(s).
- Click Apply.
The transaction schedule updates.