Quick quotations in Fairways Debt enable you to simulate your loan requests.
Once a quotation is done, you can save it and view its impact on your simulated portfolio.
- Contact your Finance Active consultant to:
- Simulate Quick Quotations
Only users allowed to manage entities can save quick quotations. For further information, see Manage Organizational Permissions for a User.
Navigate to the Quick Quotation Module
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account and select a customer account, if relevant.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives > Portfolio.
- Click Quick Quotation.
In this example, we log in to the Main City account.
Transfer a Quick Quotation to the Simulated Portfolio
- Simulate a quotation.
- From the quotation results window, click the option on the relevant quotation line to display the corresponding details.
- Click Save on the quotation details window.
A quotation defined with a revisable rate type cannot be saved.
Only users allowed to manage the entity can save quick quotations on that entity. For further information, see Manage Organizational Permissions for a User.
- Complete the form with all relevant details on the new simulation window.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
Unique reference of the transaction. Identifies the transaction in the portfolio.
Note: The reference must be unique among all the entities managed in the account. Special characters are not supported.
Lender (Name - Code)
Lender of the transaction.
- If needed, select the option to be redirected to the transaction details on the Simulated portfolio upon application of this form. Otherwise, you will go back to the previous quotation details window.
- Click Apply.
The Simulation is then transferred to the Simulated Portfolio.