Quick quotations in Fairways Debt enable you to simulate your loan requests.
- Contact your Finance Active consultant to:
- Simulate Quick Quotations
At least one entity must be associated with the organization to perform a quick quotation on that entity. For further information, see Associate Entities to an Organization.
Only users allowed to manage entities can save quick quotations. For further information, see Manage Organizational Permissions for a User.
Navigate to the Quick Quotation Module
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account and select a customer account, if relevant.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives > Portfolio.
- Click Quick Quotation.
In this example, we log in to the Main City account.
Transfer a Quick Quotation to the Simulated Portfolio
- Simulate a quotation.
- From the quotation results window, click the option on the relevant quotation line to display the corresponding details.
- Click Save on the quotation details window.
A quotation defined with a revisable rate type cannot be saved.
Only users allowed to manage the entity can save quick quotations on that entity. For further information, see Manage Organizational Permissions for a User.
- Complete the form with all relevant details on the new simulation window.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
Unique reference of the transaction. Identifies the transaction in the portfolio.
Note: The reference must be unique among all the entities managed in the account.
Lender (Name - Code)
Lender of the transaction.
- If needed, select the option to be redirected to the transaction details on the Simulated portfolio upon application of this form. Otherwise, you will go back to the previous quotation details window.
- Click Apply.
The Simulation is then transferred to the Simulated Portfolio.