Covenants in Fairways Debt are agreements specifying actions and thresholds that the borrower must perform and respect. Covenants protect lenders when borrowers do not meet their requirements.
Metrics define the measurements to meet in a covenant.
Navigate to the Entities Page
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account and select a customer account, if relevant.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives > Entities.
Update the Entity Metrics
- Click the ellipsis icon and select Update Metrics Values.
- Select one or more entities and click Next.
- Select the relevant scenario and click Next.
- Browse, or drag and drop the file with the updated data in the dedicated area.
Note: You can click Download XLS Template to download the template with the scenario's metrics. You will then only need to update the data and upload the file.
- Click Next to preview the results of the upload.
Note: If one or more values are rejected, you can click Previous and then upload again the file with the values set in the appropriate format.
- Click Validate and confirm the update to apply the new metrics values.
The summary of the scenario displays with the new values.