Fairways Debt is a web-based solution managing debt and interest rate risk.
Built on top of a highly-secured multi-tenant architecture, Fairways Debt provides a comprehensive and user-friendly environment to book and manage any kind of financing transactions and interest rate derivative products for organizations of all sizes.
With its near real-time market data feeds, its powerful pricing models, and its dynamic time-aware schedule engine, Fairways Debt provides end users unparalleled analysis capabilities to assess financial risks and simulate or plan their financing strategies.
The look and feel of Fairways Debt provide both standard and expert users an unprecedented user experience and ease of use.
- 2023/04/19 - Fairways Debt - New Advanced Features for Risk-Free Rates (RFRs)
- 2023/03/24 - Fairways Debt - Risk-Free Rates (RFRs) now available in the Pricers Application
- 2023/02/16 - Public REST APIs Quarterly Update: New Documentation Website
- 2023/02/06 - Capital Commitment and Rate Commitment Calculation for Future and Renewed Transactions
- 2022/12/09 - Public REST APIs Quarterly Update
- 2022/11/30 - Compute Extended Constant Annuities and Equivalent Periodic Compounding Rate
Debt Portfolio Management
Debt Data Management
Reporting & Distribution
- Design System
- Infrastructure Requirements for Fairways Debt Applications: URLs
- Infrastructure Requirements for Fairways Debt Applications: DNS Configuration
- Infrastructure Requirements for Fairways Debt Applications: SSL Certificates
- Get Started Integrating Your Application to the Design System
- Finance Active's Application Header
- Application Identity
- I tried to log in to my personal account in the Help Center, received the below message and still have not received my password.
- I cannot add transactions in Debt & Derivatives: the Add Transaction button is hidden.
- I want to create a usage / non-usage fee in my standard loan tranche, but this item does not display in the Fees list.
- My Market dashboard headings display the same text in all languages.