This overview will get you through the main areas of the application.
Click on your name on the top-right of the screen and change your personal settings and password. This is also where you can log out out the application.
Closing the browser window does not log you out. You should log out each time you leave the site to keep your login safe.
The top menu enables you to browse the different areas of the application:
The Dashboard, also the homepage of the application, displays a series of widgets showing the key information about your portfolio.
The Market area is where you find fixing values, historic and forward curves for indexes and financial instruments.
The Calendar provides a comprehensive view of all the transaction-related events in a given portfolio.
Tracked events include:
- Maturity dates of all loans, bonds or derivatives
- Past and future payments for all transactions
The Portfolio area is where you manage and review all your transactions. From here, you can:
- Filter, sort and locate transactions.
- Create transactions using input forms or XLS import features.
- Manage custom filters for specific tasks or insights.
- Access transaction details for review or management purposes.
- Export all or a selection of schedules and characteristics to XLS for further treatment.
Check out Portfolio for more details.
The Analysis area provides you with an insight on key aggregate figures in a given portfolio.
All the analysis widgets are provided with a common set of features:
- A filter to refine the set of transactions to analyze.
- An analysis date, that resets all the selected transactions to that date.
- A consolidation currency.
Furthermore, each widget is provided with a settings section to customize the displayed information.