Enable or disable permissions so the user is only allowed to perform relevant actions on organizations in Fairways Debt.
Navigate to the Administration Account
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.com/login.
- Select a customer account.
- Click Applications > Account Administration.
Apply a role to the user to define permissions that user has for all organizations they are associated with. You can apply permissions at different levels:
- Account level
- Organization level
- Entity level
- Navigate to Account > Account Structure.
- Click the relevant user's full name to open their user profile.
- Click Switch to... :
- Beside the account name to apply the role permissions at the account level.
- Within an organization tab to apply the role permissions at that organization level.
|Administrator||Can view and manage the whole account.|
Cannot access the following pages:
|Standard||Can view and manage only specific organizations.|
The role permissions apply to the relevant organization(s).
- Click Edit Permissions to apply specific permissions for each entity.
- Select the relevant permission beside each entity.
|Hide||Entity transactions are hidden.|
|View||Review and consolidate the entity transactions.|
|Manage||Manage the entity transactions.|
- Click OK to confirm.
The relevant permissions apply to the entities.