Fairways Debt enables you to create two types of users: administrator and standard.
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Click Applications > Account Administration.
Create a User
- Navigate to Account > Account Structure.
- Click Create User.
- Complete the form with all relevant details.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
|Email Address||Used for authentication, unique within the system.|
|Full Name||User's name, displays in human readable outputs: screens, emails or documents.|
|Language||Language used by the user.|
|Organization||Organization to which the user is associated with.|
- Click OK to confirm.
The user is created.
The user receives an email including their login details.
- Click Enable to enable the user account.
The user account is enabled, the user can now log in to Fairways Debt.