A facility agreement in Fairways Debt is an envelope involving different tranches subject to specific legal conditions (standard loans), which can be shared among pools of different lenders and borrowers. Third parties are not necessarily involved in all tranches. This type of financing transaction is widely used in the real estate sector.
Navigate to the Debt & Derivatives Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.com/eu.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives.
Open a Facility Agreement
- Navigate to the relevant portfolio.
- Click the relevant facility agreement to open its profile.
The facility agreement profile displays.
Edit Borrowers of a Facility Agreement
- Click Edit Borrowers.
- Select the borrowers to associate with the facility agreement.
- Click Apply.
The Borrowers list of the facility agreement updates.