You can now add 2 extra characteristics to bonds and certificates (after creating them, when editing the drafts):
- Submitted amount: The market response rate.
- Announced amount: The amount announced in the market.
The submitted amount and the announced amount are also available as indicators for spot reports. You can also use 2 other indicators:
- Absorption rate: The ratio between the principal amount and the submitted amount.
- Formula: Principal * 100 / Submitted amount
- Coverage rate: The ratio between the submitted amount and the announced amount.
- Formula: Submitted amount * 100 / Announced amount