Covenants in Fairways Debt are agreements specifying actions and thresholds that the borrower must perform and respect. Covenants protect lenders when borrowers do not meet their requirements.
Metrics define the measurements to meet in a covenant. Perimeters define what borrower(s) are associated with what metrics.
Note: Only administrators can manage metrics.
Navigate to the Account Metrics
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.com/eu, and select a customer account, if relevant.
- Navigate to Applications > Account Administration.
- Click Account > Account Metrics.
In this example, we log in to the Main City account.
Associate a Metric with Entities
- Click Edit beside the relevant metric.
- Select one or multiple borrower(s) to associate with.
- Click Apply.
The associated entities display in the relevant metric perimeter.
In our example, the Actual Payment Status metric can now be applied to covenants of transactions associated with the Library or the Stadium borrower.