Covenants in Fairways Debt are agreements specifying actions and thresholds that the borrower must perform and respect. Covenants protect lenders when borrowers do not meet their requirements.
Metrics are financial ratios or amounts that:
- Provide meaningful insights into the financial situation of a company
- Assess the credit risk of the company
Tracking covenants enables the assessment and the decrease of the credit risk for both borrowers (debt cost) and lenders (credit default risk).
As an end user, you can:
- Create, edit, view, delete, and search for covenants
- Configure and export scenarios
- Create, edit, and delete covenant notifications
- Monitor covenant publications
- View covenant events in Calendar
- Generate covenant analyses
As an account administrator, you can:
- Create, edit, delete, and search for metrics at the account level
- Import metric packages to an account
- Associate and bulk associate metrics with entities
- Create and delete scenarios
As a Finance Active internal user, you can:
- Create, edit, delete, and search for metrics at the platform level
- Create, edit, delete, and search for metric packages
See the Covenants section for more details.