Covenants in Fairways Debt are agreements specifying actions and thresholds that the borrower must perform and respect. Covenants protect lenders when borrowers do not meet their requirements.
Covenant publications help you to monitor your relationship with lenders, e.g. your lenders require you to inform them about the covenant following a defined frequency. Once you have informed your lenders, mark the relevant covenants as "published."
Navigate to the Publications Page
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account and select a customer account, if relevant.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives > Entities.
- Click the relevant entity name.
In this example, we log in to the Main City account.
- Navigate to Publications.
Monitor Covenant Publications
- Select the relevant covenant(s).
- Click Publish.
Selected covenants are marked as Published.