Transactions in Fairways Debt are grouped in portfolios based on the concept of organization. Organizations are logical groups of entities whose transactions need to be aggregated or managed together.
An organization is a logical group of entities (see Fairways Debt Concepts).
Note: Only administrators can create organizations.
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Click Applications > Account Administration.
Create an Organization
- Navigate to Account > Account Structure.
- Click Create Organization.
- Complete the form with all relevant details.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
- Click OK to create the organization.
The new organization displays.