The Outstanding Balance & Notional Distribution analysis shows the outstanding capital breakdown between parties and counterparties at the analysis date. Depending on the portfolio structure, the capital is split between different transactions.
- Contact your Finance Active consultant to enable the Outstanding Balance & Notional Distribution analysis in your customer account
Navigate to the Analysis & Reporting Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Analysis & Reporting.
Generate an Outstanding Balance & Notional Distribution Analysis
- Navigate to Analyses.
- Click Outstanding Balance & Notional Distribution.
- Configure the analysis settings.
|Market Date||Analysis date.|
|Currency||Currency in which the analysis data displays.|
|Filter||Refine to include relevant data in the analysis.|
|Spot||Display data following a specific analysis date.|
|Tags for Simulated Portfolio||Filter by tag(s) applied to the simulated portfolio.
View the transactions with a future trade date.
|Market Scenario||Simulate how data would look based on different values.|
|FX Rate Scenario||Apply a simulation using custom Forex rates.|
The Outstanding Balance & Notional Distribution analysis updates following the selected settings.