The Interest Expense analysis shows the interest amount to pay per period.
- Contact your Finance Active consultant to enable the Interest Expense analysis in your customer account
Navigate to the Analysis & Reporting Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Analysis & Reporting.
Generate an Interest Expense Analysis
- Navigate to Analyses.
- Click Interest Expense.
- Configure the analysis settings.
|Currency in which the analysis data displays.
|Refine to include relevant data in the analysis.
|Display data following a period, start and end dates included.
|Include/Exclude the fiscal period.
|Include/Exclude derivative transactions.
|Include/Exclude renewal policies.
|Include/Exclude fee amounts.
|Tags for Simulated Portfolio
|Filter by tag(s) applied to the simulated portfolio.
View the transactions with a future trade date.
|Simulate how data would look based on different values.
|FX Rate Scenario
|Apply a simulation using custom Forex rates.
The Interest Expense analysis updates following the selected settings.
- Select an analysis type:
- Periodic: Data of each period for a defined time frame.
|Start date of the period.
- Single Period: Data summary of the selected period.
|Start date (included) of the period.
|End date (included) of the period.
- Click Apply to update the analysis.