The Interest Expense analysis shows the interest amount to pay per period.
- Contact your Finance Active consultant to enable the Interest Expense analysis in your customer account
Navigate to the Analysis & Reporting Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Analysis & Reporting.
Generate an Interest Expense Analysis
- Navigate to Analyses.
- Click Interest Expense.
- Configure the analysis settings.
|Market Date||Analysis date.|
|Currency||Currency in which the analysis data displays.|
|Filter||Refine to include relevant data in the analysis.|
|Time Display||Display data following a period, start and end dates included.|
|Fiscal Period||Include/Exclude the fiscal period.|
|Derivatives||Include/Exclude derivative transactions.|
|Renewal Policies||Include/Exclude renewal policies.|
|Fees||Include/Exclude fee amounts.|
|Tags for Simulated Portfolio||Filter by tag(s) applied to the simulated portfolio.
View the transactions with a future trade date.
|Market Scenario||Simulate how data would look based on different values.|
|FX Rate Scenario||Apply a simulation using custom Forex rates.|
The Interest Expense analysis updates following the selected settings.
- Select an analysis type:
- Periodic: Data of each period for a defined time frame.
|Start Date||Start date of the period.|
|Year Count||Period length.|
- Single Period: Data summary of the selected period.
|Start Date||Start date (included) of the period.|
|End Date||End date (included) of the period.|
- Click Apply to update the analysis.