Fairways Debt notifies you by email when an event occurs. To create an event and link it to a transaction, you must first create an event type to categorize that event.
Navigate to the Debt & Derivatives Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account, if required.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives.
Add an Event to a Transaction
- Open a transaction.
- Click Custom Event Notification > Add Event.
- Complete the form with all relevant details.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
See Create an Event Type.
|Description||Notification email content.|
|Periodic||Enable to configure a series of events.|
- Click OK to confirm.
The new event displays in the Custom Event Notification list...
... and in Calendar.
|Frequency||How often the event occurs.|
|End Date Rule||
When and how the series of events ends:
Note: Additional fields to complete display depending on the end date rule selected.
- Events may happen before the trade/start date and after the maturity date.
- The last event of the series is set to 50 years after the start date, even for ongoing loans with no maturity date.