Fairways Debt offers you to add as many fields as required, in addition to the standard fields.
Custom attributes display as a:
- Field in the applied item profile
- Item of the Sort by field in the portfolio
- Criterion of the portfolio filter
- Column of the report
- Analysis axis (for List of Values custom attributes only)
Custom attributes are a very powerful feature that enables you to search, classify and analyze transactions using your own specific criteria.
Note: If the Custom Attributes Auto Visible setting is enabled for the account, the new custom attribute automatically displays in the relevant items mentioned above. If the Custom Attributes Auto Visible setting is disabled for the account, you are required to manually enable the custom attribute for each organization.
Note: Only account administrators can manage custom attributes.
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Account Administration.
Enable Custom Attributes
- Navigate to Administration > Organization Settings.
- Click Enable Custom Attributes.
- Select the custom attributes to enable.
- Click Apply.
The custom attributes enabled display in the relevant item profile, e.g. transactions.