Fairways Debt offers you to add as many fields as required, in addition to the standard fields.
Custom attributes display as a:
- Field in the applied item profile
- Item of the Sort by field in the portfolio
- Criterion of the portfolio filter
- Column of the report
- Analysis axis (for List of Values custom attributes only)
Custom attributes are a very powerful feature that enables you to search, classify and analyze transactions using your own specific criteria.
Note: Only account administrators can manage custom attributes.
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Account Administration.
Create a Custom Attribute
- Navigate to Account > Account Configuration.
- Click Add Custom Attribute.
- Complete the form with all relevant details.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
Item type in the platform to which the custom attribute applies.
|Associate Transaction Types||
Note: Displays if Transaction is selected as the applied item.
Transaction type(s) in the platform to which the custom attribute applies.
Select an attribute field type, defining the selection nature. Then, enter a default value, if relevant.
- Click Apply to create the attribute.
The new custom attribute displays in the list.
If the Custom Attributes Auto Visible setting is enabled for the account, the new custom attribute automatically displays, for example, in the applied item profile, e.g. transactions. If the Custom Attributes Auto Visible setting is disabled for the account, you are required to manually enable the custom attribute for each organization.
Date field. Enter a default date, if required.
|Floating||Decimal number allowed.|
|Integer||Integer number only.|
|List of Values||
Values in a drop-down list.
Note: Once created, existing values cannot be deleted.
Text string only.
Note: The text value can contain 100 characters at most.
Label display order in the list.
|Label||Value name, displays as selection.|
|Default||If relevant, select the value that displays as selected by default.|
- Enable Custom Attributes (if Custom Attributes Auto Visible disabled)