Transactions in Fairways Debt are grouped in portfolios based on the concept of organization. Organizations are logical groups of entities whose transactions need to be aggregated or managed together.
An organization is a logical group of entities (see Fairways Debt Concepts).
Note: Only administrators can associate entities to organizations.
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Click Applications > Account Administration.
Associate Entities to an Organization
- Navigate to Administration > Organization Settings.
- Click Associate Entities to Organization.
- Select entities to associate with the organization.
- Click Apply.
The selected entities are associated with the organization.