A Fairways Debt report is run in the current context (see Context Management). You can of course edit the context to apply the report to another portfolio section (with a different filter), at a different date or by using a different consolidation currency.
Navigate to the Analysis & Reporting Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Analysis & Reporting.
Run a Report
- Navigate to Reports.
- Click Run Report beside the report to run.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
The report displays with the relevant data.
- Refine the report:
- Edit the current context.
- Apply different options. As an example, you can view the transactions with a future trade date by selecting the corresponding option from the filter Tags for Simulated Portfolio.
|Start Date||Start date of the calculation, including the selected day.|
|End Date||End date of the calculation, including the selected day.|
Repeating type of the calculation, e.g. Monthly for every month, i.e. calculations for January, February, etc.
|Start Date||Start date of the calculation.|
|Year Count||Duration of the calculation in years, e.g. 2 for a 2-year data.|
In this example, the report displays data of each month for 1 year from the 1st of January 2018.