Transactions in Fairways Debt may involve third parties, which can be associated with an organization but are not considered as an entity.
Third parties can be grouped under another third party, thus creating a third party group. Once and only once a third party becomes a group lead, a section displays enabling you to bulk add third parties to a same group.
- Only administrators can manage third parties. Account administrators can manage global and local third parties at account and organization levels, whereas organization administrators can only manage local third parties at the organization level.
- A third party can only be a member of one third party group, whereas the third party group can include multiple members.
- Create two third parties
- Add a group to either third party
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.com/eu.
- Select a customer account.
- Click Applications > Account Administration.
Add Third Parties to a Third Party Group
- Navigate to Administration > Third Parties.
- Click to open a lead third party, i.e. a third party that has other third parties in its group.
In this example, the Arkantos third party belongs to the Gaia group. The Gaia third party is therefore a lead third party.
- Click Add in the Members section.
Note: The Members section only displays if, and only if, at least one third party belongs to the group.
- Add third parties to the group.
- Click Apply.
In this example, the Elysion and Hermes third parties now belong to the Gaia group.