Fairways Debt enables you to change the colors of your account.
Note: Only Finance Active and white label administrators can manage the account theme.
Navigate to the Account Administration
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.com/eu.
- Select a customer account.
- Click Applications > Account Administration.
Select an Account Theme
- Navigate to Account > Account Theme.
- Click Actions > Edit Theme.
- Select a theme.
- Click Apply.
The selected theme applies to the account.
Edit the Theme Colors
Note: Fairways Debt does not save custom themes. For example, you have updated the Dark Blue theme with custom colors and applied that theme to the account. If you apply another theme, e.g. Green/Orange, to the account, the colors of the Dark Blue theme will reset back to the default colors.
- Click a color to edit.
- Select the new color on the palette, or enter its RGB or Hex code.
- Click Apply to save the new color.
- Click Apply to apply all the new colors to the account.
Note: If you have updated a lot of colors, Finance Active advised you to locally save the theme.