In Fairways Debt, cancelations enable you to end an ongoing loan (ongoing loans do not have an end date).
Note: Cancelations only apply to ongoing loans.
Navigate to the Debt & Derivatives Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.com/login.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives.
Cancel a Transaction
- Open an ongoing loan.
- Navigate to Life Cycle.
- Click Cancel.
- Complete the form with all relevant details.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
|Trade Date||Timestamp of the cancelation. The cancelation will not be taken into account prior to this date.|
Unadjusted date of the cancelation.
Note: The cancelation date must be equal or later than the trade date.
|Fees||Amount of the fees paid for the cancelation.|
- Click Apply to cancel the transaction.
The cancelation displays...
... and updates the time frame...
... and schedule.