After creating a transaction in Fairways Debt, you can further adjust the payment date of that transaction, as long as it is still a draft. This feature enables you to define more accurate payment dates.
Note: You can adjust the payment date of these transaction types:
- Loans: CDC, construction, ongoing, PIK, standard, subsidy
- Derivatives: cross-currency swap, interest rate swap
Navigate to the Debt & Derivatives Application
- Log in to your Fairways Debt account, e.g. https://login.financeactive.com/login.
- Select a customer account.
- Navigate to Applications > Debt & Derivatives.
Adjust the Payment Date of a Transaction
- Navigate to Draft.
- Click a transaction to display its profile.
- Click Edit in the panel where the payment date adjustment is located.
- Complete the form with all relevant details.
|Payment Date Adjustment||Adjustment mode for the payment date.|
|Number of Days||
Number of days to move from the payment date mode selected, can be earlier or later, e.g.:
- Click Apply to update the schedule.
This transaction has an unadjusted payment date, occurring every 16 July.
We adjust the payment date to -2 banking days.
All payment dates are moved to the 2nd banking day earlier than the unadjusted payment date, i.e. every 14 July or earlier.
In 2019, 16 July is a Tuesday. The 1st banking day earlier is Monday 15 July. 13 and 14 July are Saturday and Sunday. That brings us to 12 July as the 2nd banking day earlier.