Fairways Debt is a web-based solution managing debt and interest rate risk.
Built on top of a highly-secured multi-tenant architecture, Fairways Debt provides a comprehensive and user-friendly environment to book and manage any kind of financing transactions and interest rate derivative products for organizations of all sizes.
With its near real-time market data feeds, its powerful pricing models, and its dynamic time-aware schedule engine, Fairways Debt provides end users unparalleled analysis capabilities to assess financial risks and simulate or plan their financing strategies.
The look and feel of Fairways Debt provide both standard and expert users an unprecedented user experience and ease of use.
- 2022/12/09 - Public REST APIs Quarterly Update
- 2022/11/30 - Compute Extended Constant Annuities and Equivalent Periodic Compounding Rate
- 2022/11/16 - Fairways Debt - Purchase Orders
- 2022/11/09 - Fairways Debt - New fields in the template provided to import transactions - Update your Template!
- 2022/10/04 - Fairways Debt - Covenants
- 2022/09/21 - Fairways Debt - Email Notification Templates
- Design System
- Infrastructure Requirements for Fairways Debt Applications: URLs
- Infrastructure Requirements for Fairways Debt Applications: DNS Configuration
- Infrastructure Requirements for Fairways Debt Applications: SSL Certificates
- Get Started Integrating Your Application to the Design System
- Finance Active's Application Header
- Application Identity
- I tried to log in to my personal account in the Help Center, received the below message and still have not received my password.
- I cannot add transactions in Debt & Derivatives: the Add Transaction button is hidden.
- I want to create a usage / non-usage fee in my standard loan tranche, but this item does not display in the Fees list.
- My Market dashboard headings display the same text in all languages.